Monday, April 30, 2012

What Do YOU Pass on Your Way to School?

Because I pass this...

Kensington Palace

And this...

The Round Pond in Kensington Gardens

And this.

Queen Victoria

Our neighbors the royals. 


Kensington Palace grounds. The flowers are breathtakingly gorgeous.


The Orangery--also on Kensington Palace grounds


Walking through Kensington Gardens


Palace Court--where the London Center is.


Look! This is where I go to school! The BYU London Centre: 27 Palace Court.



Nice, huh?

The walk to school this morning was glorious. It rained ALL DAY yesterday (surprise) and so I was that much more excited when I woke up to see the sun outside our windows. Some days I love living in London.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about houses in England is that it's always bigger on the inside. :v

    ReplyDelete