Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Going to London!

It's happening, people.

This blog shall be a record of my goings and comings, my adventures and (hopefully not too many) misadventures as I venture forth and explore the great city of London as a student on Brigham Young University's London Theatre Study Abroad. You're welcome to follow along. See that "Follow" button over there?

First of all, I have to say that this all seems a little surreal to me. I've never been out of the country before--heck, I've only flown on a plane a handful of times in my entire life--and due to financial and other constraints, doing something like this seemed pretty far out of reach. However, thanks to scholarships and grants, the kindness of family members, and a small loan, I board a plane to London in T minus 2 weeks! Wild. I am most grateful and INCREDIBLY excited. As evidenced by my recent train of thought, which goes something like this:

I'M GOING TO LONDON I'M GOING TO LONDON I'M GOING TO LONDON I'M GOING TO LONDON I'M GOING TO LONDON I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!


Yep. So wish me luck as I push through the end of the semester and the massive projects that stand between me and sweet relief. The goal is to get to London with sanity and grades intact. More or less. Hopefully more.

No comments:

Post a Comment