Friday, April 27, 2012

First Day of School

No pictures yet for today. I'll put them up when I get the chance. And I'm going to have to make this quick, because it's after midnight here.

So today I was reminded of the "study" in "study abroad," because it was our first day of class.

Honestly, I was kind of exhausted all day. I stayed up until who knows when last night figuring out how to put up pictures, and the jet lag and the drain of energy resulting from being in a new place in a new culture finally caught up with me. Luckily the exhaustion didn't quite hit until after class, which was held from 9 until noon at BYU's London Centre, a renovated Victorian town house about a fifteen-minute walk from our flat. Going in was like stepping into another century. I didn't get any pictures while I was there because I didn't have my camera with me (dumb!) but I'll be sure to take some on Monday when we go back for class again.

I'm feeling a little stressed out about class... Partly because I haven't read the plays we're supposed to read yet (Othello and Hay Fever). But it all gets done, right?

Adventure for today: the British Museum. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment