Monday, April 30, 2012

The Queen and I

"Ariel, Ariel, where have you been?"


"I've been to London to look at the Queen!"

Or at least to look at Buckingham Palace. Because it was so nice outside today, a couple friends and I ventured out after the British Library to see the most famous residence of the Royal Crown.


We have seen the outside of all these places, but we haven't been inside or gone on tours of any of it. I'm thinking that needs to change in the next five weeks.


Cool statues




The iconic red-coated Guards. The Changing of the Guard happens daily at 11:30, and I'm planning to go see it quite soon.


Becca and I


So I didn't see the Queen, but I did make her a tributary toast with my Coke (tea, obviously, was out of the question). Yes, I said "Coke." Don't judge me, okay? It's medicinal--I take it for my college-induced narcolepsy. 

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment