Monday, April 30, 2012

A Nod to Harry Potter

So I don't read Harry Potter, but I do not begrudge anyone their love of said series. So, to all my friends out there who are Harry Potter lovers (*cough cough*--Megan, for instance) this post is for you. I'm sure you understand the significance of these places far more than I do.


St. Pancras Station: Supposedly the outside of King's Cross Station in the Harry Potter movies




The real King's Cross Station


Inside King's Cross


This looked significant...


...so I took a picture. 

You're welcome!

3 comments:

  1. ARIEL!!!!! I'm so jealous. I love you so much and THANK YOU! :) I wish you understood the significance, but it's ok. One day I will stand there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having the time of your life!!!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too freaking awesome. I want to go there now!! :)

    ReplyDelete