Friday, May 25, 2012

Plagued

Too much Nutella + too little sleep + crowded subways + living with sick people

 =

I'm sick.

Darn.

I thought I had dodged the worst of the cold/cough sickness that has been going around our flat, but I spoke too soon. Thus, I am walking around with a nose that runs like a faucet, a sore throat, and a funny-sounding voice. It's kind of miserable. I hardly slept a wink last night because of the congestion.

So today I bought me some packets of tissue and soothing medicine drops, and I'm drinking lots of water, trying to get more sleep, and attempting to not sneeze on people. I'm sorry to all those people on the train yesterday--someone's probably going to get sick. I apologize.

I'm telling you--this is how the Plague spread in London all those years ago. Crowded conditions, living with sick people... Well, I guess they didn't have Nutella. Which is too bad for them, because Nutella is delicious. It just doesn't work so well as one of the primary food groups.



1 comment:

  1. It's definitely moist enough for respiratory diseases to spread like madness.

    ReplyDelete