Thursday, May 31, 2012

Coming Soon

I know, I know--I'm frightfully behind and have a lot of catching up to do. I've been on a trip out of London to Stratford upon Avon for the past couple of days. I have put together a couple of posts so far, but since I like to post chronologically, I'm waiting to post them until they're all done. So here's a little of what you can expect:

Stratford upon Avon: Bed & Breakfast, the theatre, Mary Arden's Farm, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, The Birthplace, New Place, Hall's Croft (places where Shakespeare lived), Stratford upon Avon Trinity Church (where Shakespeare is buried)

The Cotswolds and Broadway Tower

Oxford: The university, some cool architecture/places where they filmed Harry Potter

So rest assured--I am alive, and as far as posting goes, I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment